What you need to know about the bamboo mask:
- With its rich lotion bamboo extracts and other moisturizing ingredients, soothing and revitalizing, this mask moisturizes and softens, restores elasticity to the skin, relieves irritation, reduces redness and restores radiance to the complexion .
- Bamboo is a moisturizer that stimulates regeneration and skin toning. Rich in iron, vitamin B, calcium, cellulose and proteins, it acts effectively against skin dryness, loss of radiance and wrinkles.
- Centella asiatica or tiger grass grows in swampy areas of Asia and it is used in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditional medicine. It comes complete with anti-inflammatory, healing, antioxidant and stimulates collagen production.
- Chamomile has soothing properties and is often used to relieve skin irritations and eczema.
- Aloe is a moisturizer and antioxidant which Ph is very close to that of the skin. It has the ability to penetrate easily into the skin to nourish the deeper layers. It stimulates micro-circulation and cell regeneration.
How to use this bamboo mask?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes and then, apply it as usual.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Fragrance.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!