What you need to know about the Cleansing Oil and Blackhead (BHA) by Hanskin :
- It is a multitask product.
- Actually, this oil removes makeup (light makeup) and also cleanses your skin.
- Thanks to its formula made of a mix of precisous oils such as orange, lemon, pomegranate, olive and jojoba oil, it will help you to cleanse your skin pores deeply.
- The BHA acids help to scrub your skin softly, to control sebum excess and to eliminate blackheads while preventing their reappearance.
- This oil perfectly fits to combination and oily skins whereas dry and sensitive skins should try a PHA cleansing oil.
How to use the Cleansing Oil and Blackhead (BHA) by Hanskin?
- On dry face, pump 1 to 3 times the oil in the palm of your hand and rub your face, including around the eyes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and rub for dissolving impurities and makeup.
- Keep on with your face cleanser in order to eliminate most residues as possible and continue your routine.
Water, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Betaine Salicylate(100ppm), Sodium Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Oxygen
Do you like this product? Discover all our other cleansers!