What you need to know about the Cleansing Oil and Blackhead PHA by Hanskin :
- It is a multitask product.
- Actually, this oil removes makeup (light makeup) and also cleanses your skin.
- This formulated cleanser with polyhydroxylated acids (PHA), a soft acid fitting to the most sensitive skins in order to scrub softly and to help to get rid of blackheads and skin dead cells.
- Tea tree oil also helps to fight rashes, while jojoba oil and other precious oil extracts moisturize the skin.
- Add this cleanser to your daily routine for a clearer and soother skin.
- This oil perfectly fits to the most sensitive skins. Combination and oily skin should try the BHA cleansing oil, and dry skins should try the AHA cleansing oil.
How to use the Cleansing Oil and Blackhead PHA?
- On dry face, pump 1 to 3 times the oil in the palm of your hand and rub your face, including around the eyes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and rub for dissolving impurities and makeup.
- Keep on with your face cleanser in order to eliminate most residues as possible and continue your routine.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyisobutene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-8 Isostearate, Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Maltobionic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oxygen,limonene
Do you like this product? Discover all our other cleansers!