What you need to know about the Damask Rose Mask:
- Is a low-irritant mask made of breathable 0.2mm air sheet
- Contains damask rose extract and niacinamide
- Provides brightness, moisture, and vitality to skin
How to use the damask rose mask?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes, and then apply it as usual.
Water, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract (2500ppm), Sodium Carbomer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!