What you need to know about the green tea mask :
- With green tea extract and other soothing ingredients, is ideal for dehydrated skin with imperfections. It deeply moisturizes, cleans the skin, helps to eliminate imperfections, restores radiance to the complexion and stimulates the natural defenses of the skin.
- Green tea is known for its strong antioxidant and rejuvenating power that removes impurities from the skin to deeply hydrate and give a glow to the complexion.
- The peony has anti-inflammatory qualities and antioxidant. It is useful in the fight against the signs of aging.
- Centella asiatica or tiger grass grows in swampy areas of Asia and it is used in Chinese traditional medicine. It is at once anti-inflammatory, healing, antioxidant and it stimulates collagen production.
- Chamomile has soothing properties and is often used to relieve skin irritations and eczema.
How to use this green tea mask?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes and then, apply it as usual.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extracte.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!