What you need to know about Hyaluron Moisture Mask by Hanskin :
- It revitalizes dull and dry skins. Actually, it brightens and moisturizes them. It contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, French rose water and extracts of strawberry and raspberry. Thus, it soothes the most sensitive skins.
- Its microfiber fabric closely sticks to the skin in order to improve absorption.
- As a result, it is ideal for fighting red patches and brown spots.
How to use the Hyaluron Moisture Mask by Hanskin?
- After cleansing your face and applying a toner, put the mask on your face.
- Then, leave on for 10 to 20 minutes without letting it getting dry.
- Once you removed the mask, apply the rest of the serum present in the pack.
- Pat it on the face until full absorption.
This masks contains:
- Hyaluronic acid
- French rose water
- Extracts of strawberry and raspberry.
Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Polyglyceryl-10Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Physalis Alkekengi Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassoside, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Glucose
Do you like this product? Discover all our masks!