What you need to know about the lime mask :
- It is rich in niacinamide lotion, green lemon extracts of Centella asiatica.
- Use over the long term helps to reduce age spots and scars. Its high antioxidant content helps the skin to protect against free radicals and pollution, the main cause of cellular aging.
- The lime extract is rich in vitamin C, copper, and iron. It has antioxidant properties, cleansing, antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory. It restores radiance to the complexion and helps to eliminate persistent pigment spots.
- Vitamin B3 or niacinamide also has anti-inflammatory and soothes irritation. It also helps to fight against wrinkles and age spots.
- Centella Asiatica or tiger grass grows in swampy areas of Asia and it is used in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditional medicine. It comes complete with anti-inflammatory, healing, antioxidant and stimulates collagen production.
How to use this lime mask?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes and then, apply it as usual.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) Juice, Betaine, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) Oil, pantolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!