What you need to know about the manuka honey mask:
- Is a low-irritant mask made of breathable 0.2mm air sheet
- Contains Manuka Honey & Adenosine
- Provides brightness, even tone, moisture, and clarity to skin
- Nourishes deeply, repairs, and restores firmness and elasticity
- Ideal for mature and very dry skin
Honey: Rich in vitamin B, amino acids, minerals and trace elements that nourish the skin deeply and stimulate the healing process. This mask also contains glucose and fructose which gives it the ability to retain water molecules under the epidermis preserving skin dehydration.
Adenosine: Derived from yeast that has anti-inflammatory, soothing and firming properties.
How to use this manuka honey mask?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes, and then apply it as usual.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Honey Extract (2,500 ppm), Sorbitan Sesquoleate, Arginine, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide Np, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Geranium Malatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!