What you need to know about the matte powder Innisfree :
- It absorbs sebum excess instantly. It rebalances, matifies and refreshes the skin, thanks to its mint and natural minerals extracts that make up the powder. It’s ideal for fixing your makeup all day long, for glowing rendering and without any mass.
- Natural mineral from Jeju in South Korea are known for controling skin moisturising and sebum production.
- Mint has astringent properties. Its antibacterial properties also make it possible to treat blackheads.
- No artificial fragrance, no artificial colors, no talc, no paraben, no mineral oil, no ingredients of animal origins.
How to use the matte powder?
- With the applicator pad, pat all over the face or on the T-zone where you have sebum mostly.
silica, corn starch modified, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, methicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl caprylate, dimethicone, mineral salts, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, camellia sinensis leaf extract, mentha arvensis leaf extract, 1,2-hexanediol, fragrance / parfum
Did you like the Matte Powder ? Discover all our available makeup at Little Noon!