What you need to know about the shea butter mask :
- It is the best one for very dry and damaged skin. Actually, it repairs and nourishes the skin in depth, restores shine and elasticity. And moreover, it creates a protective film against the cold, pollution and free radicals, the main cause of cellular aging.
- Shea butter is used in Africa for thousands of years. It is an ingredient rich in vegetable fats, vitamins A, D, E, F and latex. It protects, moisturizes, improves skin elasticity, slows the effects of cellular aging, soothes and brightens dull skin and irritated.
- The peony has anti-inflammatory qualities and antioxidant useful in the fight against the signs of aging.
- Centella asiatica or tiger grass grows in swampy areas of Asia and it is used in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditional medicine. It comes complete with anti-inflammatory, healing, antioxidant and stimulates collagen production.
How to use this mask ?
- Apply to face after cleansing and toning the skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After removing, dab remaining essence into the skin.
Tips for the mask shea butter :
For a cooling effect, place the mask in the fridge for 10 minutes and then, apply it as usual.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!