What you need to know about the Tea Tree Mask :
- With its lotion rich in tea tree oil and extracts of moisturizing and soothing ingredients, this mask is ideal for problem skin. It purifies pores, cleanses and dries imperfections while deeply moisturizing the skin and soothing inflammation. It also helps regulate the production of sebum and accelerate the healing of the skin.
- The tea tree has purifying, soothing and moisturizing properties. Ideal ingredient for combination, oily and acne-prone skin because it helps to regulate the secretion of sebum and calms inflammations.
- Centella asiatica, or tiger grass, grows in the marshy areas of Asia where it is used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine. It has anti-inflammatory, healing and antioxidant properties and stimulates collagen production.
- Chamomile has soothing properties and is often used to relieve skin irritation and eczema.
How to use Tea Tree Mask by Innisfree?
- After cleansing your skin and applying a toner, apply the mask on the face.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes, without letting it dry.
- Apply the remaining lotion present in the packet, on the face and neck.
- Massage until it is absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract.
Did you like this product? Discover all our other masks!