The Korean cosmetics field (k-beauty) is a rising market. Korean brands doesn’t stop to use their ingenuity in order to create high quality products.
Little Noon‘s aim is to gether k-beauty brands that look like you and us. As a result, our partners all have common points: Cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and eco-friendly.
If you read, «Knowing everything about Little Noon concept», you know our project. But do you really know our partners?
Little Noon, a wide panel of k-beauty brands:
- Hanskin combines the biotechnology of Celltrion (biopharmaceutical company) with 15 years of know-how. The brand preserves natural beauty while innovating continuously. Hanskin, it’s not a care, it’s a cure.
- Its aim is to maximize skin’s vitality. To this end, Huxley looks for efficient solutions fitting to skin aches. The brand wanted to get involved in research of unique and efficient ingredients coming from the Sahara desert: prickly pear seeds, Saharian Berber women’s millennium beauty secret.
- The brand has become a worldwide phenomenon recognized as a specialist in hydrogel masks for face and body. Petitfee aims to offer at once a softening, moisturizing and smoothing effect … And this, thanks to the use of natural ingredients such as gold, ginseng, green tea or black pearl. A perfect recipe for your skin.
- A’pieu wants to treat efficiently every skin type. That’s why their formulated products are all based on those of sensitive skins so that its cosmetics will be accessible to everyone. A’pieu is an accessible and trendy range.
- is known for its attachment to nature. The brand combines healthy beauty and nature. In this way, all the products are composed of “reliable”, eco-friendly and high-quality ingredients. Respect for the environment is its primary driving force.
- wants to provide, thanks to its know-how dermatologically advanced, personalized solutions according to your needs. In this way, each skin problem (especially acneic skin) has an adapted solution thanks to COSRX. Self-confidence is the keyword of the Korean brand.
- transmits eco-friendly values. Its products are healthy and high-quality for those with sensitive skin. Klairs also makes it a point of honor that it’s possible to create quality products at reasonable prices. It’s also a vegan, eco-friendly and cruelty-free brand.
Blossom Jeju :
- It was while gathering camellia flowers with her mother that the creator of Blossom Jeju, in love with nature, had the idea to create a quality skin care from these flowers. The brand’s products are created on Jeju Island in South Korea. This island is known for its volcanic activity and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Blossom Jeju uses natural ingredients from the island’s rich ecosystem, in particular the camellia flower, which is packed with nutrients with extraordinary anti-ageing properties.
- Benton is a brand of natural cares, able to revive the original vitality of the skin for a long time. The brand is certified cruelty-free by PETA and Bio Ecocert. It put forward its “healthy recipes” and its “freshly prepared” production method.
Etude House :
- Etude House is a must have for k-beauty. It is know for its cute side and its goal is to offer cheerfulness in your daily life. With Etude House, be original, bring color to your life.
Holika Holika :
- is aslo becoming a Korean cosmetic star across the world. Its vision is simple: offering quality, practical and funny products.
A By Bom :
- focuses on creating exceptional products for all skin types. These are natural, based on oils and plant extracts such as rice, camellia, jasmine, black tea and much more.
- is a k-beauty make-up brand that will bring you joy in your life. Korean cosmetics as you like, with good quality and affordable!
Urban Dollkiss :
- Urban Dollkiss brand is primarily specialized in make-up. Intense colors that will seduce k-beauty lovers.
All these ranges that are proposed to you have been carefully selected to meet your expectations and your needs.
You have the opportunity to find your happiness. Do not hesitate, bring Korean cosmetics into your life! 🙂